A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Think Pink!

Well I did it. I signed up as a Mary Kay consultant. This is not something I ever thought I'd do, but I'm having a blast!! Today I put in my first order, for $600!! How cool is that. This from me, a person who never thought they could sell water to someone dying of dehydration!

This is also been a way for me to start meeting people around here since I haven't gone back to work yet. (On that note I have an interview tomorrow!)

So far it's been a good week! I've been truly blessed.

If you're interested in MK products you can visit my MKwebsite. Drop me a line and let me know what you think or even if you just want more info.

1 comment:

  1. Love the star afghan, what pattern is it?

    Good Luck with the Mary Kay thing.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete