A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Crochtopus anyone?


Allie has been asking me to make her a squid, but for lack of finding a pattern I'm going with this cute little octopus patter I found at http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Amigurumi/Crochtopus/ct/1# . This is working up pretty fast. I started this afternoon sitting in the car while waiting for JohnWalter and have worked on it a round at a time in my few stops today.


Sometimes it's nice having a quick project like this while I'm stuck in traffic sitting at long red lights! lol. I got the last round done and started on a tentacle while doing just that...sitting at a red light. 

After several interruptions and having to hunt high and low for the backs to the eyes, the beast is finally done! I hope she likes it, I've already got 4 more people asking for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment