A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Finished


Well I finally finished Alicia's afghan. It took longer than expected, but life has a tendency to interfere with crafts and hobbies. I still have to start Amber's, but I've been more focused on looking for work and daycare.

DH got a nice shiney, new truck for Christmas and although we could afford it on one income if we cut out some of the extras.... I Don't Want To! LOL, I LIKE having extras. Extras make life easier and sometimes even more enjoyable!!

So anyway, I had to take the computer in and have both drives reformatted recently. What a pain. I lost so much, but on the other hand we were able to save a lot as well AND it runs so much faster now. I got the tech to only charge me a flat fee of $40 to back up several files and 27g of music files! LOL, their normal fee is $20 per gig. DH asked how I managed to do that and I simply told him I played the 'dumb gurl' card!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment