A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Finished projects

I actually did some crocheting while I was pregnant. Not a lot, but a few items. Just thought I'd share them here.







This is a poncho I made for Amber after someone stole her other one.



This is Allie's very first baby blanket.








This is Amber's afghan done in the colors of her choice. There's a photo of Alicia's somewhere back in this blog. Now I just need to make one to fit JW's new bed.





This is a rug I whipped up right before Allie was born to put next to my bed. I hate getting up in the middle of the night and putting my bare feet on a cold floor so this was my solution. It looks better now that the ends have been woven in and it's been washed and blocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment