A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Oochy Ouchy

I haven't been posting much, matter of fact I haven't been on the computer much lately either. It's just been too painful to sit in this chair for very long. I finally saw the doc yesterday and he gave me a program to do to loosen up the muscles at the base of my skull, so hopefully I'll be back to posting on a regular basis soon.
In the mean time, I finished another hat and scarf set. This one was for me. It's 'New Flame Red' with a single black stripe. The yarn is something I found on sale at Hobby Lobby for $0.86/3.5 oz skein. Not a bad deal! I'm still working on afghans for my daughters and a baby blanket for a friend, but with the holidays coming I'm just not having much time to crochet. I've decided I'll not be getting the girls' ghans done in time for Christmas, but hopefully I'll have them finished in time for their birthday next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment