A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mom's Gift


Now that Christmas is over I can finally post a pic of the shawl I made for mom. I did the Serafina Shawl pattern using a rich chocolate brown chenille and it turned out just scrumptuous! I really wish this picture did the shawl justice, but I guess it will have to do.
Now that Christmas if over I'm working on afghans for the kids and a baby blanket for a friend of mine. It looks like I might be rejoining the workforce in the near future so my fingers need to fly if I want to finish these projects anytime soon. Only problem is I've also found a new hobby that cuts into my crochet time. I recently started playing with PSP and can literally spend hours doing it!! Oh, btw, for those of you who don't know what PSP is (it's not a drug!!) it's PaintShop Pro!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your mother will really get a lot of use out of that beautiful shawl! My hat's off to anyone who can make this gorgeous a gift from scratch!!


    BA~~82

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cassidy, it's crocheted not knitted. I'm not coordinated enough to knit! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete