A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Cheating

Let me start by wishing Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it.

Now, to explain the title. Unless I've had Thanksgiving dinner at someone else's house, I ALWAYS cook a turkey (or my dh fries one). This year we cheated and let Bojangle's do the frying for us!! lol We really wanted to fry our own, but since we're living in a condo right now we don't have any "safe" place to set up the turkey fryer and as much as I hate this place I don't want to be the cause of it burning down.

We're not having the large crowd this year that we usually do. Only 2 soldiers and the 5 of us. We usually have at least twice that number, but we've only been here 5 months and just haven't had time to make the connections I guess. Anyway, back to the kitchen I go. Ya'll have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment