A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Migrating old blog entries

I want to migrate my old blog posts off the other blog here before they're lost forever, but I can't seem to figure out how. As I mentioned in my first post here Myblogsite.com will no longer be supporting blogs. They gave all their members the option to migrate everything over to Blogharbor and it was very easy, BUT after the first 30 days they want $8.95/month. I really don't feel the need at this time to pay for blog services when there are so many free sites out there.
If there's anyone reading this who knows how to migrate or save blog entries from one site to another I'd appreciate a comment with tips or instructions. Or an email would be helpful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment