A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Moving again.

Once again I'm changing my blog address. My old hosts have decided they no longer want to support blogging and are closing it down at the end of November. I'm trying to decide if I want to somehow salvage my old posts and photo's or just let them go to bloggy heaven. It's not like there's anything mind blowing or earth shattering in them, but since I'm one of those people who really doesn't like to write, it seems like such a shame to let them just disappear.
As with the last move, I've joined several different blog sites to try and find one I like. The last one just seemed to 'fit'. I liked the editorial freedom I had. Oh well, I'll get it figured out (hopefully before the end of November).

No comments:

Post a Comment