A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Off my hook.


I haven't been crocheting much the past few days, but I have finished a few projects. I made hats and scarves for the girls, finished a couple of 12" squares for an exchange, and started an afghan for my other sister.

I took the girls to AC Moore over the weekend to their Winter Madness festival or whatever it was called. We all had a good time. I restrained myself to only purchasing 2 pounders in cream to finish the ghan I'm currently working on. The girls got to be crafty and they loved it! They made cards, gift bags, pipe-cleaner candy canes, cinnamon stick reindeer, learned how to etch glass, and brought home free lady bug counted cross-stitch kits. Their dad is the one who taught them how to cross stitch. Was nice to see them all sitting together figuring out the pattern. I brought home one too, but he took it. He's about 1/2 way finished already!! shhh, don't tell him I told you though...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment