A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Friday, September 23, 2005

They said they were going to fix it

What is it? It is that ugly thing over there --->>> that is messing up the right side of my blog. I emailed them about it 5 days ago and got a form letter reply Wednesday.
Dear MyBlogSite User,

Some of you may be experiencing issues with the header being right justified to the column as opposed to inserted in the actual header placement. We are aware of this error and sincerely apologize to any of our users that may be impacted by this occurrence. Our engineering team is working hard to correct this problem for you. Your blogs should return to normal by the end of the week. We will keep you updated on our progress. Again, sincere apologies for this disruption to your blogs.


Sincerely,
MyBlogSite Support Team

I mean, come on already. Just go in, fix the code and let me take it off my page again. How hard can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment