A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Where is it?


Where is my order from Herrschners? I ordered it on Sept 2, it should be here by now. OMG I just can't STAND waiting any longer!!! It's driiving me crazy. I just tracked the order and the last entry was in Charlotte 2 days ago. I KNOW it only takes about 3 hours if you're driving slow to get here from Charlotte. Oh why do they make me wait so long?????
Look at this:
6
*CARON SAYELLE OFF-WHITE (013075-0319)
$
6
*BERNAT HANDICRAFTER CTN/5 PUMPKIN (016013-3132)
4
*BERNAT HANDICRAFTER CTN/5 WARM BROWN (016013-3130)
5
*BERNAT BERELLA "4" PL TAP GLD (711640-8887)

Wouldn't you be anxious to get it too? 21 skiens of yarn in such wonderful warm colors. Oh gosh I can't wait, I hope my mail person knocks on my door with it today. I'm so excited to get it that I'm almost bouncing off the walls. Poor kids can't figure out what's wrong with mom!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment