A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Been a few days

Phew, I think this is the longest I've gone without a post since I started this thing. In my last post I stated that I was in a slump, well, I'm happy to say it's over. I've finished some cloths for ClothsforKatrina, gotten the yarn together that I'm going to use for Squares4Survivors, and finally finished the last 15 fill-ins on the round ripple.
Now I have to weave in all those ends and finish the last 13 rounds. So far it's looking pretty good. Even JW likes it! Although it's kind of hard to tell from his expression!
I think this last pic shows the ghan best.

I'll post pics of the cloths later. For now I need to get back and finish watching The Aviator! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment