A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Off and on my hook.

Here's a pic of a hat I finished for my son last night. I used the Remebering Gage pattern at Head Huggers. Instead of Caron SS and an H hook though, I used Homespun and a J hook.
I've been meaning to put some progress bars on my blog so I can keep track of what I'm working on (and what I plan to do), but I just haven't had time to do it yet. What I'm currently working on is the Seraphina Shawl using a rich, chocolate brown chenille for my mom for Christmas. I've also got some hats and mittens going for the girls, mittens for JW, getting ready to do another ghan formy other sister, a pair of slippers, and a rug for the bathroom.
How many days are left til Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment