A single mom's musings about life, kids, and crochet.... mainly crochet.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

In a slump


Our AC went out over the weekend. Again. It's not necessarily hot outside, but as most of our windows get the morning and afternoon sun it gets HOT in here. (They were here this morning to fix it - seems it was out of freon again, second time in 3 months). To top that off, I had a pinched nerve in my shoulder so I was hot and in pain. Needless to say, I didn't do much crocheting (or anything else for that matter). I did join a couple of programs to help the survivors of Katrina and Rita. One is making washcloths and the other is 6" squares. I did make one washcloth this weekend, but with the pain and the heat it took me all weekend..lol I'll post pics when I have more to add.
Maybe now that the shoulder is better and the AC is fixed I'll get motivated to finish some of my WIPs and whip out some more washcloths and squares, but first I have an incredible urge to make COOKIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment